- There is a spending cap of $50 per entry.
- Hold on to your receipts. Winning entries may be required to verify prices of the items in their submissions.
- You can incorporate existing items that you already own, but you will be judged mainly on the items that were acquired from thrift stores.
- For this contest “thrift store” means any second-hand retail venue. This can mean consignment shops, online auctions, classified ads, flea markets, etc. Just be sure you have a way to photographically prove to us how much you spent on the transaction.
- There is no limit to the number of times you can win per year, but you can only win one time per month.
- Individuals can enter up to three times per month. If an individual enters the competition more than three times in one month, only the first three submissions will be accepted.
- All entries will need to be approved by a moderator before appearing on the site. Please stick to “PG 13” standards of decency or better. Entries that do not meet these standards will not be approved. Thrift Store Runway reserves the right to reject all entries. Other reasons for rejection may include, but are not limited to low quality photographs and technical issues.
- By entering, you relinquish ownership of your image and grant the contest sponsors the right to use your submission for promotional purposes. You must be the owner of the image that you submit. Images submitted with text writing on them will no longer be accepted.
- The deadline for consideration each month will be midnight EST, on the last day of the month. Only entries received between the first and last days of the respective months will be eligible for each judging period.
- Entrants must be eighteen years of age or older to enter and legal residents of the United States. This contest is not open to employees or representatives of Bring Back Thrift Week, The John Templeton Foundation, or Templeton Press.
THRIFT STORE RUNWAY is a contest where we give away five cash prizes a month for your best thrifted outfits. Anyone can have fabulous style on a movie star's salary, but it takes real talent to put together a stylish look on a budget. We're here to show the world that thrift is not only smart, but it is also fun and fabulous! If you’d like to enter, just click the SUBMIT button up there in the top menu
- Penguins in Spring March 10, 2014
- Monochromatic March 10, 2014
- Neutral Safari March 10, 2014
- Wedding at the Botantical Gardens – A true Find March 10, 2014
- Brunch with my Girls March 10, 2014
Follow us on Twitter
Follow @ThriftStoreRW on Twitter