- There is a spending cap of $50 per entry.
- Hold on to your receipts. Winning entries may be required to verify prices of the items in their submissions.
- You can incorporate existing items that you already own, but you will be judged mainly on the items that were acquired from thrift stores.
- For this contest “thrift store” means any second-hand retail venue. This can mean consignment shops, online auctions, classified ads, flea markets, etc. Just be sure you have a way to photographically prove to us how much you spent on the transaction.
- There is no limit to the number of times you can win.
- Individuals can enter up to three times per month.
- All entries will need to be approved by a moderator before appearing on the site. Please stick to “PG 13” standards of decency or better. Entries that do not meet these standards will not be approved. Entries may also be rejected for other reasons such as low image resolution or technical problems. We will inform any contestant of the reason for rejection upon request.
- By entering, you relinquish ownership of your image and grant the contest sponsors the right to use your submission for promotional purposes.
- Images submitted with text writing on them will no longer be accepted. Images must be clear of any text or writing.
- The deadline for consideration each month will be midnight EST, on the last day of the month. Only entries received between the first and last days of the respective months will be eligible for each judging period.
- Entrants must be eighteen years of age or older to enter and legal residents of the United States. This contest is not open to employees or representatives of Bring Back Thrift Week, The John Templeton Foundation, or Templeton Press.
THRIFT STORE RUNWAY is a contest where we give away five cash prizes a month for your best thrifted outfits. Anyone can have fabulous style on a movie star's salary, but it takes real talent to put together a stylish look on a budget. We're here to show the world that thrift is not only smart, but it is also fun and fabulous! If you’d like to enter, just click the SUBMIT button up there in the top menu
- Meet Your December Judge: Samantha Davis December 3, 2013
- Casual way to wear tuxedo December 2, 2013
- New Month! New Judging Cycle! New Rules! December 2, 2013
- Here comes winter! December 2, 2013
- SUNDAY BEST December 2, 2013