The results are in. Coming courtesy of Lauren Felix, the ever-stylish founder of La Petite Fashionista, here are the winners* of the April 2013 cycle of Thrift Store Runway:
1. C: “I love this Coachella inspired look- the bright yellow pants have a bohemian feel w/ the crochet top. This would be perfect for wearing to a summer indie concert!”
2. Natasha: “I can’t believe Natasha scored this pink peplum for less than $15! It looks straight out of Mad Men, all it needs is the winged eyeliner!”
3. Thrift My Way: “This look could have stepped off a Chanel runway. I’m digging the detailing on the dress and those classic t-strap heels.”
4. Ginny: “The neon colored top is so perfectly on-trend, but this look is also versatile enough to be work appropriate.”
5. Alex: “I’m a big fan of blue, and this look is perfect for spring. It’s both classical and contemporary.”
Thanks to everyone who entered and especially to Ms. Felix for lending us her discerning eye. Be sure to check out her site and her sweet digital magazine LPF mag. You can also, of course, check out what she is doing on twitter, instagram, and pinterest. Good stuff!
*SPECIAL NOTE: One of Lauren’s picks turned out to be ineligible for the month, so one of these winners is a staff pick.