It’s time to announce the winners of our June cycle! We were honored to have the incredibly stylish Mr. Grant Harris, of Image Granted, as our judge for the month of June. Be sure to check out Image Granted on Twitter, Pinterest, and Facebook.
But don’t go just yet! First, we are pleased to present the winners of the June 2013 cycle of Thrift Store Runway:
1. “Color blocking is more than just for your kids play toys. The key is to keep one piece solid like this.”
2. “Bermuda shorts aren’t just for Bermuda. A lean cut right above the knee will give the best impression.”
3. “Summer is the best time to let loose with an easy long dress. Large floral print always helps get in the spirit of summer.”
4. “The pearls make this outfit. Every woman should have at least one set. Long or short they make up for a less than pearly white smile.”
5. “A maxi skirt is always a good staple to have in your closet. This skirt paired with the bold colored shirt is a breezy, comfortable outfit she can wear throughout summer and into early fall.”
Thanks to everyone who entered and a special thanks once again to Mr. Grant Harris.
*SPECIAL NOTE: One of Grant’s picks turned out to be ineligible for the month, so one of these winners is a staff pick.